Midlevel Full Stack Developer Job Description
Full time permanent
Who are we?
Red Arc is a creative tech company in North Sydney that builds tools to help NonProfits do good 🙂 We develop automated fundraising systems for NonProfits, charities and NGOs, helping organisations like UNICEF, Foodbank and The Salvation Army make more impact by connecting, automating and extending their systems.
Check us out at redarc.systems
What are we looking for?
A successful developer at Red Arc should have excellence as their standard, with a positive, can-do attitude and demonstrate that you can not only work independently but can also thrive in a team. You’ll be a self-starter who can prioritise and manage your workload in a remote working environment.
Above all, your focus on excellence is complemented by a passion for continuous improvement and a drive for customer success.
You should be a responsible, highly-motivated individual with a sense of ownership to develop and improve the applications and products used at Red Arc to connect people’s systems and simplify their data needs, with at least 2-3 year’s experience in the industry as a developer.
You should be comfortable working in the context of AWS services and understand serverless architectures, be passionate about learning new technologies, and by staying up to date through self-learning be able to propose your own solutions within this paradigm.
Required skills for this role are:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Software Development OR equivalent experience will be considered.
- Experience developing cloud-based applications with AWS with knowledge in serverless technologies/services essential (Lambda, DynamoDB, Serverless framework)
- 2-3 years+ experience in at least one backend language (Node.js, Python, Java, C#)
- 2-3 years+ experience in frontend development with Angular preferred, or React, Vue.js
- Previous experience in a developer role
- Demonstrable experience in REST API development
Advantageous skills include:
- Teamwork within an agile environment is highly favourable.
- Project management / Customer interaction experience
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB or similar)
- SQL (MySQL, MSSQL)
You should be:
- An adaptable and quick learner; we often will require you to learn new tools and explore new systems.
- A self-motivated, proactive team player with a strong work ethic
- A drive for excellence
- Resourceful problem solver
If you think that’s you, contact us below!