Junior Full Stack Developer Job Description for Red Arc
Who are we?
Red Arc is a creative tech company in North Sydney that builds tools to help NonProfits do good 🙂 We develop automated fundraising systems for NonProfits, charities and NGOs, helping organisations like UNICEF, Foodbank and The Salvation Army make more impact by connecting, automating and extending their systems.
Check us out at redarc.systems
What are we looking for?
A successful developer at Red Arc should have excellence as their standard, with a positive, can-do attitude and demonstrate that you can not only work independently but can also thrive in a team. You’ll be a self-starter who can prioritise and manage your workload in a remote working environment.
Above all, your focus on excellence is complemented by a passion for continuous improvement and a drive for customer success.
You should be a responsible, highly-motivated individual with a sense of ownership to develop and improve the applications and products used at Red Arc to connect people’s systems and simplify their data needs, with at least one year’s development experience working with a team two years experience preferred.
Required skills for this role are:
- Minimum Cert lll/Diploma in Software development, Bachelors in Software Development high favourable.
- 1-2 years demonstrable experience in at least one backend language (Node.js, Python, Java, C# …)
- 1 year experience in frontend development with either Angular, React or Vue.js
- Demonstrable experience in REST API development
- Basic knowledge of Serverless + Cloud Functions (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions or similar)
- Great documentation skill
Advantageous skills include:
- NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB or similar)
- Teamwork within an agile environment is highly favourable
You should be:
- An adaptable and quick learner; we often will require you to learn new tools and explore new systems.
- A self-motivated, proactive team player with a strong work ethic
- A drive for excellence
- Resourceful problem solver
If you think that’s you, contact us below!