Connecting your NeonCRM account to the Segmenter enables you to create tiered segmentations in a single operation.
You can find a quick overview of the Segmenter tool features here: https://redarc.systems/segmenter/
What you need from NeonCRM:
The first step is to retrieve your organization ID, and setup an API key within NeonCRM. Follow the steps outlined in the following link to do so: https://developer.neoncrm.com/api/getting-started/api-keys/
Setup in Segmenter Tool
- Log into your Segmenter account and click on Settings at the top right
- Choose Manage from the NeonCRM option in the Connections section:
- Enter your Organization ID and API Key you have setup within NeonCRM and click on Connect.
- Your NeonCRM data is then synced
- Once the sync shows completion, you will be ready to use the Segmenter
Red Arc Segmenter for NeonCRM comes with a default Segmentation Plan (NeonCRM Standard) that you can use straightaway.
The plan also comes with four standard exclusions (Address, Name, Do Not Mail, Deceased)
Should you have custom requirements we would be more than happy to look at those and implement additional plans for you.
- Recurring Donors – Any donor who has given one or more gifts as part of a Recurring Donation schedule in NeonCRM
- Current – Donors who have donated in the last rolling 12 months, Single (one donation) or Multi (more than one donation)
- Lapsing/Lapsed – Donors who have not donated recently but within the time window defined in the segment
After the initial synchronization, the data is kept up to date via triggers from NeonCRM (webhooks). The integration only retrieves data from NeonCRM.
- Accounts (Individual, Organization)
- Create Account
- Edit Account
- Delete Account
- Create Donation
- Edit Donation
- Delete Donation
Fields we receive from NeonCRM
- Primary Address
- Custom Fields (On request)
To contact Red Arc support with questions about the NeonCRM integration, please email [email protected]