We build systems that help nonprofits fundraise more effectively. If you’re a talented full-stack developer – join us to build systems for good!
This is a full-time permanent role – Remote and On-site
Red Arc is a software company from Sydney that develops automated fundraising systems for NonProfits, charities and NGOs. We connect existing systems. Automate processes. And Extend possibilities with our fundraising tools.
Ultimately, we build systems that help charities and nonprofits fundraise more effectively. Or put more simply – ‘we build systems for good’ 🙂
A successful developer at Red Arc should have excellence as their standard! Combined with a positive, can-do attitude and can demonstrate that you can not only work independently but can also thrive in a team. You’ll be a self-starter who can prioritise and manage your workload in a remote working environment.
Above all, your focus on excellence is complemented by a passion for continuous improvement and a drive for customer success.
You should be a responsible, highly motivated individual with a sense of ownership to develop and improve the applications and products used at Red Arc to connect people’s systems and simplify their data needs, with at least 2-3 year’s experience in the industry as a developer.
You should be comfortable working in the context of AWS services and understand serverless architectures, be passionate about learning new technologies, and by staying up to date through self-learning be able to propose your own solutions within this paradigm.
Bringing to the team…
- Adaptability and nimble learning; we often will require you to learn new tools and explore new systems.
- A self-motivated, proactive team player mindset with a strong work ethic
- A drive for excellence
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Software Development OR equivalent experience will be considered.
- Experience developing cloud-based applications with AWS with knowledge in serverless technologies/services essential (Lambda, DynamoDB, Serverless framework)
- 2-3 years+ experience in at least one backend language (Node.js, Python, Java, C#)
- 2-3 years+ experience in frontend development with Angular preferred, or React, Vue.js
- Previous experience in a developer role
- Demonstrable experience in REST API development
Advantageous skills include:
- Teamwork within an agile environment is highly favourable.
- Project management / Customer interaction experience
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB or similar)
- SQL (MySQL, MSSQL)
Is that’s you? Fill in your details below, we’d love to hear from you!