1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Red Arc and any party using the software subscription services provided by Red Arc. This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement is in place. This Agreement outlines the parameters of all services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent software service support.
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
3. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement:
- Phone support
- Email support
3.2. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all subscription services to be current.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a
service related incident or request.
3.3. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for any maintenance.
4. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
4.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Phone support (+61280048949) : 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (AEST Australia/Sydney)
- Email support ([email protected]): 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (AEST Australia/Sydney)
Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no
action can be guaranteed until the next working day
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
This Policy was last updated on 1st Oct, 2019