Take Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT beyond what’s “in the box”
Thank you for joining us today!
This page has resources and information to help you in your scoring journey.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you need more information or have questions! We’d love to chat!
Simply fill in the form below and we will get right back to you!
Put an automated, simple to use Engagement Scoring system RIGHT ON your Constituent Page!
Want to find out more?
To get your 21 day Free Trial simply visit the Blackbaud Marketplace and download the trial.
We’d love to talk through use cases, explore your scoring models and show you how to get started!
Email Marketing Connector
The Perfect Combo
What it does…
- Automatically syncs data from NXT to your marketing platform
- Returns engagement activity (sent emails/SMS’s + associated opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes) as constituent actions.
- Automatically handle updates resulting from Unsubscribes, bounces etc
- Email Activity Tile on Constituent Page
Auckland University of Technology
AUT is the second-largest university in New Zealand with 100,000 alumni around the world.
- Large alumni database
- Activity frozen in 2012
- Were about to build manual systems to figure out who to re-engage with…
- FOUND the Engagement Tile
Engagement Score Values
- 3 donor measures
- Featured in AUT media
- Provide internships to graduates
- if they are an Alumni
- Event attendance (via RE7 Queries)
- Other constituent attributes
- Donations esp. larger gifts
- Still Tuning!
How do they action the results?
- Find “forgotten donors”
- Implement an effective stewardship program
- …with a small team
Fenwick High School
Fenwick is a co-ed Catholic high school located in the Chicago suburbs.
They have a generational model of supporters
- current students,
- parents of current students
- parents of alumni.
They have many multiple generation families in the database, and all individuals are connected to one another in the Relationships tile.
Engagement Score Values:
- Wealth Ratings, time since last gift date
- Email history data
- Custom-built lists related to the number of relationships on Relationship Tile
- The highest score points are given to the most recent gifts and the highest number of relationships
- Most recent Gifts
- No of relationships
How do they action the results?
- Weekly review of Top Constituents and Movers Up
- Ensure that those individuals are in one of their gift officers’ portfolio
We recently talked to Craig, the Director of Advancement Business Intelligence at Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand about their recent trial and why they decided to continue using Engagement Tile to score their constituents.
“It is so good I am tempted to keep it a total secret!“
AUT is now using it to immediately visualise their key constituents so they can manage the implementation of an effective stewardship program as well as manage “forgotten donors” with a small team.
Check out some other takeaways from our Q&A. We hope it encourages you!
There’s a Tile for that…
We build NXT
Add-ins that make
your job easier
Are you convinced that if only NXT did “xyz” your job would become easier?
Or are you looking for a feature SO niche you doubt whether it’s even available?
Well, Blackbaud has done an incredible thing and have made it possible to have Add-In tiles on your NXT pages.
They look & feel exactly like native Blackbaud – but are actually little apps in the background – meaning the only limitation is your imagination!!