Power Up Your Constituent Profiles with Engagement Scoring
By putting an automated, simple to use Engagement Scoring system RIGHT ON your Constituent Page!
The Engagement Tile 21-day free trial is super simple to get started…
- Download the Tile from the Blackbaud Marketplace
- See the SetUp guide and FAQ’s to help get you up and running
- Check out the Use Cases below for ideas on scoring models
- Try out your own scoring models in the 21-day trial.
- Ready to subscribe? Just follow the prompts on the tile at the end of your trial to subscribe.
- Stuck at any point? Just book a time for a chat!
To start your 21 day Free Trial simply visit the Blackbaud Marketplace and download the trial.
We’d love to talk through use cases, explore your scoring models and show you how to get started or simply answer your questions!
Auckland University of Technology
AUT is the second-largest university in New Zealand with 100,000 alumni around the world.
- Large alumni database
- Activity frozen in 2012
- Were about to build manual systems to figure out who to re-engage with…
- FOUND the Engagement Tile
Engagement Score Values
- 3 donor measures
- Featured in AUT media
- Provide internships to graduates
- if they are an Alumni
- Event attendance (via RE7 Queries)
- Other constituent attributes
- Donations esp. larger gifts
- Still Tuning!
How do they action the results?
- Find “forgotten donors”
- Implement an effective stewardship program
- …with a small team
Fenwick High School
Fenwick is a co-ed Catholic high school located in the Chicago suburbs.
They have a generational model of supporters
- current students,
- parents of current students
- parents of alumni.
They have many multiple generation families in the database, and all individuals are connected to one another in the Relationships tile.
Engagement Score Values:
- Wealth Ratings, time since last gift date
- Email history data
- Custom-built lists related to the number of relationships on Relationship Tile
- The highest score points are given to the most recent gifts and the highest number of relationships
- Most recent Gifts
- No of relationships
How do they action the results?
- Weekly review of Top Constituents and Movers Up
- Ensure that those individuals are in one of their gift officers’ portfolio
We recently talked to Craig, the Director of Advancement Business Intelligence at Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand about their recent trial and why they decided to continue using Engagement Tile to score their constituents.
“It is so good I am tempted to keep it a total secret!“
AUT is now using it to immediately visualise their key constituents so they can manage the implementation of an effective stewardship program as well as manage “forgotten donors” with a small team.
Check out some other takeaways from our Q&A. We hope it encourages you!
There’s a Tile for that…
We build NXT
Add-ins that make
your job easier
Are you convinced that if only NXT did “xyz” your job would become easier?
Or are you looking for a feature SO niche you doubt whether it’s even available?
Well, Blackbaud has done an incredible thing and have made it possible to have Add-In tiles on your NXT pages.
They look & feel exactly like native Blackbaud – but are actually little apps in the background – meaning the only limitation is your imagination!!